- 1 med. head cauliflower, separated and cut into even pieces (the size of the smallest florets)
- 1 large (or 2 small) clove garlic, lightly chopped
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Harissa olive oil* (or 2 tbsp. regular olive oil with a few drops of chili oil)
- Organic curry powder (about 1/8 tsp.)
- Sea salt & freshly cracked black pepper
Preheat broiler on high - about 10 minutes. Arrange cauliflower florets, garlic, and shallot onto a foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with Harissa olive oil, and dust with curry powder. Sprinkle with sea salt & black pepper. Broil on high for 18 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve while hot.