- 1 Red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Green bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Medium red onion, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- Whole baby portabello mushrooms, cut in half
- 4 Cloves of garlic (small bulb)
- 1/2 lb. Chicken breast tenders, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 lb. Beef, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (or just do 1 lb. chicken)
- 1 Lime
- Small sour cream
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Small flour tortillas
- Badia fajita seasoning
- Olive oil
Arrange veggies on a foil-lined broiler pan or cookie sheet. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning & drizzle with olive oil. Broil on high for 6-8 minutes (about 4 inches under heat).
Arrange meat on a foil-lined broiler pan. Sprinkle generously with fajita seasoning. Drizzle with olive oil. Broil on high for 5-7 minutes (about 4 inches under heat).
Serve with warm flour tortillas, lime wedges, and sour cream**. Make it look fancy by sprinkling some chopped fresh cilantro onto the cooked meat. :)
**I like to make a simple cilantro sour cream by mixing chopped fresh cilantro into sour cream.